Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What are patients saying about Red Deer Orthodontics?

Dr. Cram and his team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Red Deer Orthodontics, serving Red Deer, AB, and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today!

"Dr. Bob and his team have made our experience very pleasant and stress free." ~Carey

"I have just started my treatment, however, so far he seems to be honest and very knowledgeable. I'm very excited to have straight teeth and my service so far has been very fast and friendly! Thanks so much!" ~Teresa

"I love the atmosphere in his office. It is obvious that leadership he provides to his staff is strong by the way people do their jobs, get along with each other and care for their patients." ~Wayne

"I like the way Dr. Cram gets on my daughter's level and explains things so that she can understand as well. All the staff are warm and friendly and we also like Dr. Cram's cartoon voices." ~Taralee

No comments: